Phil Milner: Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard As Nails, very apt

2 posters

Go down

Hard As Nails, very apt Empty Hard As Nails, very apt

Post  kiddo Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 pm

To all forum members and guests, just a few lines about Phils book, superb, I couldn't put it down, a great read, whilst reading it it was like Phil was sat at the side of me as I was sometimes laughing and have to admit a few tears [ come on man you're a black belt get a grip ] had to read the last page through tearful eyes, I have to say well done to everyone involved in it's publication, and Phil, thanks for the memories. Ken

kiddo

Back to top Go down

Hard As Nails, very apt Empty Superb read

Post  Ninj Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:48 am

Hi Ken

How very true! Just finished it last night and had a lump in my throat myself. We all knew what a treasure he was, but actually reading his words in print by his own hand only goes to prove this in spades.

Job well done by Josh and everyone over at Wakefield, only shame is, is that it never got totally finished. It should have been about three times as thick!! What really was superb was Phil's memory as to the actual amounts he made for charity, he really, truly should have been more recognized for all the charitable work he did.

Great read, great memories and shall be treasured!

Best wishes

Dave
Ninj
Ninj

http://www.freestyleuk.com

Back to top Go down