Phil Milner: Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castleford Course / Background

2 posters

Go down

Castleford Course / Background Empty Castleford Course / Background

Post  gazhutch Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 am

Castleford Course
I would like to say thanks for the great course yesterday, it is really nice to get together, Its a shame I was not up to proper training but a few more months and I will be back at full fitness.
My students enjoyed it.
I look forward to the next one and to calling to train at Wakefield as soon as I am fit again.
I have attached a few photos of the course Bo Kata.

Although I only got chance to train a few times with Phil Milner Sensei, I have had the great pleasure of been under the watchful eye of Josh Sensei, Christine sensei and the late Eric Sensei through out my training in the martial arts at Wakefield.
I have trained with Al sensei for a lot of years and look forward to many more in the future, with them and with all in the IBA.
Been at these courses, with Josh Sensei Standing at the front as the Head makes me feel very proud of my Martial Arts Background.

I have added the last ever class we had at queen street, I think Josh and Christine were up at the new dojo, when this was taken getting the last minuite things sorted.

I have added a photo of me and my son Josh at the FEKO championships this summer.
I was proud of him, and i hope to carry on giving him the upbringing in the martial arts with the same background that i have had the pleasure of having.

Best Wishes to all
Bushido
Gaz Hutch
Mirfield Wado Ryu

[img]Castleford Course / Background Iba_ka18[/img][img]Castleford Course / Background Iba_ka18[/img][img]Castleford Course / Background Iba_ka20[/img][img]Castleford Course / Background Last_e12[/img][img]Castleford Course / Background _wow3811[/img][img]Castleford Course / Background Iba_ka21[/img]

gazhutch

Back to top Go down

Castleford Course / Background Empty Castleford

Post  Ninj Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 am

Hi Garrie

Great post and fantastic pictures! A really good one of you and your son. You must be very, very proud!

It was great to see everyone enjoying themselves which goes without saying when Josh is in charge. I hope the operation heals up ok and you can get back in action!

It's great to go on courses now and see that the 'ego's' have withered away and the bullies have been 'weeded' out. There's no place for them in the Martial Arts and no place for them in life.

The biggest thing I have learned from O' Sensei Milner, O' Sensei Bestwick and Josh is respect. Without that we have nothing.

I look forward to seeing you on the next course!

Yours in Budo

Dave
'Ninj'
Ninj
Ninj

http://www.freestyleuk.com

Back to top Go down